THAT Letter

  Whoa, kids. . . .

  I'm writing to the list because I've received some private postings
  today whose writers are--rather passionately--blaming me for having sent
  some chain letter to them.

  I didn't.

  I hate them as much as anyone, and DID return it to sender, as well as
  write to the appropriate postmaster.  Somehow, my name got attached to
  the damn thing. Not my fault.

  I explained this to everyone who wrote, EXCEPT for those brave, eloquent
  souls who spewed profanity under the cover of a bogus address--gee, that
  took real courage!

  Please:  if you boys MUST work off your excess testosterone, please be a
  little more imaginative in your choice of epithets:  the damn chain
  letter was more interesting than your complaints (this must be the
  advertised bad luck :-( ).

   ETS