Re: Tattoo

Hi,

Svante to the rescue....

I just have to speak up for my favourite off "Who sell out".

"Tattoo"

I simply love it. Of course the lyrics are a bit silly, but
unlike "Happy Jack"/"Boris" extremely funny.

Like when the two boys come home to their parents, tattooed.

	My dad beat me cause mine said "mother"
	But my mother naturally liked it and beat my brother
	'cause his tattoo was of a lady in the nude
	and my mother thought that was extremely rude

I won't go into the music much, I really don't have the vocabulary
for it. But it certainly does it for me! Sounds a bit like
Beach Boys doesn't it?

They played this a lot live too.

- Svante