Who's Last

I know that there has been a lot of bashing of this album lately, but if
anyone _really_ wants this two CD set, then I am willing to unload it for
$14, free shipping.  E-mail me, not the list, if yer interested....thanks!

Who?  :)

Stephen Di Scala              scd1@cornell.edu         Cornell University
          "I suggest you step out on your porch,
                  Run away, my son, see it all . . .
                          Oh, see the world . . ."
                                  -Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam
"You've only got twelve notes and however you mix them up is your thing."
                        -Edward Van Halen, Van Halen