Who's Last

I bought Who's Last a couple of years ago, I listened to it for awhile
but I was quite disapointed in the drumming, (especially on
Won't Get Fooled Again).  If you listen to it on Who's Next or on
the Kids are Alright Soundtrack, and then listen to Who's Last you
will definetly see what I mean.

I think that Kenney Jones is more of a rythym and blues drummer, not
a driving pushing beat that Moon did.  Simon is an excellent drummer.
He plays clean, crisp and with a full sound.  Simon drives the music
and accents the music very well.  Nothing can compare to Moon, his
style was unique.  I am sure as an individual he drove Pete, Roger,
and John into playing differently, (probably drove them to play
harder).  I don't know.  But IMHO, Who's Last was a great disapointment.

I think if you want a legal live concert of The Who, I would take
Live at Leeds or the soundtrack to Kids are Alright.

Anyway, enough of that.....

-Eric

"Her skin is like fine china, white as the winter snow,

I love this line from Chinese Eyes.