The Amazing Journey

Last Sunday's broadcast was a wonderful retrospective full of great clips
and informative interviews.  The production value was clean and the
pacing and editing was crisp.  The individual interviews with Pete,
John, and Roger were insightful - but more importantly they all
presented a positive spin to the Tommy experience (something both Pete
and John have had trouble doing in the past.)

One personal note, I had forgotten how much I miss Keith Moon.  With all
the recent discussion on the group about Kenny Jones and Simon Phillips,
the program brought back such strong images and emotions of that
wonderful little imp, Keith.  As they say in the advertising trade,
"often imitated - never duplicated."

Tommy: The Amazing Journey should be an integral part of any Who fan's
collection.  If there is any interest for copies, I'd be happy to
start a tape tree.
Todd Evans
te6861r@drake.edu