BOX SET article in Rolling Stone

In the latest issue of Rolling Stone with Beavis & Butthead
on the cover there is an article about the forthcoming box
set which is due out at the end of May.

There is nothing mentioned about this release that members
of this group didn`t already know, however there was mention
of some other projects that I wasn't aware of.

Apparently Roger Daltrey is working on a video collection of
unreleased live performances!!

Also Live at Leeds is being remastered and will be 80 minutes
long!!

On an unrelated note, I watched The Who's Tommy - The Amazing
Journey on the Disney channel last night and was pleasantly
surprised. I wasn't expecting much, but they showed quite a
bit of live video that I had never seen before!  I own every
Who related video available but some of this stuff was amazing!!
My only regret is that they cut the songs in the middle.

I loved the ending with Roger singing (calmly) "Tommy, Tommy, Tommy,
Tommy - (and then a HUGE SCREAM) TOMMMMAAAAYYYY"!!!!

Later,

David Brewer
SUN Microsystems
Chelmsford, Massachusetts