Best lyric ?

Not to do an exact ripoff of alt.rock.classic, but it may seem like it
is, does anybody wantto share their favorite line(S) from any Who/PT
song ?

I really have a hard time doing that, so I came up with a few choices,
if u dont mind..

" I have to be carefull not to preach, I cant pretend that I can teach"
" And yet I've lived your future out, by pounding stages like a clown"
" And on the dance floor broken glass, the bloodied faces slowly pass"
" The numbered seats of empty rows, it all belongs to ME, you know ""

or...

On the dry and dusty road, the nights we spent apart alone
I need to get back home to  cool, cool rain..

The night is hot and black as ink, I cant sleep and I lay and
I think, Oh GOD ! I need a drink! of COOL COOL RAIN!

or..

the whole song "Sunrise"

Any body like the little ballads they did in the beginning, like
the one I mentionned above, or Our Love Was ? Is, Tatoo ?
Odorono, and all those other neat songs they did ?

I know, Im rambling on....

Pete