Back up group

    Is it me for a moment, or was the DST backers the same
    as the ones who played for the Pschoderelict tour?

Almost; Cleveland Watkiss and Billy Nicholls were joined by a woman (?
forgot her name) on backup vocals on the PsyD Tour, but she was not at
DST. Also, Jody Linscott wasn't on PsyD and Andy Fairweather-Low was,
contrary to DST.

    Why not just make them the Who?

??  Fronted by who(m)?  Roger and John?  Assuming Pete wouldn't
participate...I don't know what I'd make of that.  Wouldn't call it The
Who, though.

Alan

P.S.  For those who might give a monkey's, I'm clearly visible in the
pay-per-view (Hi!).  I'm about 10 rows deep, right in front of Roger, a
tall geezer wearing a light shirt.  Most evident during "Who Are You?"