age survey!

As if I don't have better things to do at work!  ;^)

re: Mike and Svante's recent posts, and the question it brings up in my mind:

How old are the members of our list?  Are we mostly old enough to remember
"Woodstock" and the Fillmore shows?  Or did our parents go to those events?  Do
we see ourselves aging with PDBT?  Or, with his daughter Emma (this would be my
case!).  Or, are we (as I suspect) a beautiful *rainbow* of ages, races,
religions, vocations, etc.?  Without getting too comprehensive or nosy, I
propose a survey!

Please (*if* you are so inclined) e-mail me your age, sex, and the number of
years you've considered yourself a fan of The Who (and anything else you'd
like to contribute to my non-scientific study).  I'll post the results at a
later date.  Don't worry, for those who are shy, I won't use any names (net or
otherwise) unless you specifically give me your permission!

Curious--
Cheryl

(25 y.o., female, a fan for 12 glorious years, and, having finally purchased a
CD player 2 1/2 years ago, *still* the proud owner of [for the moment] more
LPs than CDs!)

cmwilson@bu.edu