imported cassettes and flea market wish list

I've found two imported cassettes in a thrift store here in Austin:

from Spain:

"Gigantes del Pop Vol. 2" (interestingly, Vol. 1 was Hendrix).  With
liner card notes printed in Spanish, a Polydor release (number 31 86
038), assorted early singles -- Substitute, Kids Are Alright, PWizard,
Magic Bus.

from Japan(?):

_Face Dances_, with misprint on liner card "Did You Steat My Money+ --
same misprint appears on cassette label.  A First release, number
ST5521.  Only hints it's from Japan are "Japan" embossed into the
cassette itself and a certain Spartan quality in the liner card and font
of the song titles.

Anyone heard of these?  Anyone want them for collector's items ($4 plus
shipping)?  For some reason, this same store seems to be a magnet for
_Horse's Neck_, I've bought multiple copies there, but they still can't
seem to cough up a copy of _Full Moon_.

So I reiterate my request, if anyone has an extra copy of _Full Moon_ to
sell, please let me know.  (Hey, how about trading for two imported
cassettes?)

For that matter, as long as I'm getting out my wish list, if anyone has
a '76 tour T-shirt they'd be willing to sell or trade for, please let me
know.  Mine was stolen within weeks of seeing the show.  It had the
numerals 7 and 6 formed into a single symbol (kind of like
 7
6
and a draped Union Jack with a spark where the tip touches a stage.  I
miss it (snif).

Alan