Coke after Coke after Coke....

    , "Who the Fuck?",
    which contained such cuts as Pete and the boys doing a commercial for
    Coca-Cola ("Coke after Coke after Coke after Coca-Cola") and other such
    gems. Has this record ever made it to CD?

I've got it, on a CD called "Archives."  A friend has heard my CD,
though, and claimed that better copies/version exist, so you might want
to listen before buying, if you run across a copy by that title.  Pretty
good song selection, though, as I recall; "Early Morning Cold Taxi,"
"Girl's Eyes," "Bag o' Nails," "Jack(?) Mason Cars," etc.

    What about those records Pete did for Meher Baba (sp?), the
    "yesyesyesyesyesyesyes, nononononononono" chanting albums?

I've never seen this on CD.

    And yet another question: Anybody know why in the hell the MCA CD reissues
    sound so godawful bad? Did MCA not use the master tapes?

There was a recent announcement that Atlantic is going to reissue a
bunch of their rock CD inventory, this time from master tapes.  A friend
told me that when CDs first came out it was fairly common practice for
record companies to make them from whatever tapes happened to be lying
around; now, 15-20 years later, they're getting around to fixing up
their mistakes.  Maybe MCA will join the reissue bandwagon?  There was
talk some months ago about _some_ company reissuing their Who catalog...

Alan