Bootlegs and other stuff

Well, I just returned from Wilmington DE (just south of Philly) and
went to my favorite rarity CD store (Jeramiah's) buying two Who
bootleg CDs.

The first one is the must have "From Lifehouse to Leeds".  I was very
impressed with the sound quality on the studio tracks.  It was
definately worth the money.

The second one is "San Francisco 1971"  This is the same concert that
contains the live Bargain that you can hear on "Who's Missing" and
box set.  I feel a little duped thinking the entire concert might
sound close to what you get on the commercial issues.  At least it's
75 minutes and nearly the entire concert.

Does this now make me a head of tree candidate?

Led Zeppelin.  (to whoever sent my original post to the owner of the
Zep mailing list, send this one too)

The year was 1966.  At this time Roger Daltrey was being a real
a-hole to the rest of the band.  He was bossing around people and
Entwistle wanted out.  Apparently as he and Moon were riding
someplace in their limo (with Richard Cole as the driver, deems
important) John came up with a new band idea what would be Led
Zeppelin and the album cover etc.  So Entwistle had planned to ask
Moon to join this new band.  The other members I don't know.

Richard Cole of course later worked for Peter Grant and Led
Zeppelin.   IF Entwistle's claim is true, then it's not out of the
realm of possibility that Cole told John's idea to Page.