Roger's ablum

Is Roger's new album new cuts of the songs listed yesterday or has he just
compiled a bunch of in-studio demo's from years back?  I suppose all I
have to do is wait a week until it is available but I'm just a bit curious
before heading out to get it.

So Simon Townshend is to be playing on this upcoming tour...interesting.
BTW, what has he been doing over the past 8 years since he toured with
Moving Target...anyone know?  Has he cut any more albums since the
mid-80's?  Looking at the rumored Daltrey concert roster it seems to be
like the '89 Who tour minus Pete.  Quite a strange thing to go see the Who
without him.

John