No Subject

***** UNDELIVERABLE MAIL sent to mkw, being returned by cvcmga!mkw *****
mail: Error # 8 'Invalid recipient' encountered on system cvcmga

Date: Fri, 29 Jul 1994 03:45:05 -0700
To: TheWho-digest@cisco.com
From: TheWho-owner@cisco.com (TheWho Digest)
Subject: TheWho Digest Vol 1 Num 118
Sender: owner-thewho-digest@cisco.com

                                 TheWho Digest
                               Volume 1, Issue 118

                                Today's topics:
                                ------- ------
             Re: TheWho Digest Vol 1 Num 117, Kevin Winn's comments
                                Daltrey Updates
                                Roger itinerary
                           Roger Daltrey's new album
                                Roger in Fargo?

                       [] [] [][] [][] [] [][] [][] [] []

 Sun Dec  7 12:10:24 PST 1997
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 10:12:09 EDT
From: JOEL <jody@cgia.state.nc.us>

FYI:

Daltrey is playing in Winston Salem, NC on August 12.

                       [] [] [][] [][] [] [][] [][] [] []

From: TAPEBOY@aol.com
 Sun Dec  7 12:10:24 PST 1997
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 15:39:32 EDT
Subject: Re: TheWho Digest Vol 1 Num 117, Kevin Winn's comments

gotta disagree with Kevin on two points;
1.  i think u2 played a 2nd show in tacoma instead of the scheduled show in
portland due to a scheduling problem with the portland trailblazers, who also
use that facility.  i actually don't think more tickets/t-shirt sales ever
really entered into the picture.
2. i've seen a lot of  shows on the west coast and would put the  kingdome in
seattle, the bc place stadium in vancouver, the cow palace in san francisco,
and the pne coliseum in vancouver ahead of the tacoma dome in the worst-sound
competition.  : )

 Sun Dec  7 12:10:24 PST 1997