Cancelled...

>From: Alan McKendree <AI.amck@mcc.com>
>
>but I _am_ surprised
>things could get to the point of people arriving at venues with tickets
>in hand only to hear _at that time_ about the cancellation :-(.  I'd be
>steamed, too.

I'm not that surprised.  I had just started to see the ads for the
Concord show just before you mentioned they were all cancelled.  Instead
of then seeing ads with -postponed- or -cancelled- on them, they
just disappeared.  Probably there was a spot or two on the radio and
that was that.  Not much profit in distributing information about
cancellations, not that relieves the promoter from responsibility of
course.

   Paul Stevens                        {apple|decwrl}!metaphor!pstevens
   Metaphor Computer Systems           pstevens@metaphor.com
   Mountain View, CA