Cancelled...

       Well.. Wednesday of this week (7/20) was the day i had been
axiously awaiting for months... The Daltrey Sings Townshend show in
Milwaukee... I drove to Milwaukee with some friends and went to the
Marcus Ampethiater... only to find out it had been cancelled because the
Bass player cut his hand... hours on the road... for nothing..   Thats a
plot out of a movie.. that doesn't happen in real life does it?  What he
cut his hand with?  A screwdriver trying to open a trunk?  Needless to
say i was quite upset, and drove home in disbeleif....

So someone out there that has seen/will see the show, please tell me
what i missed... If someone knows if the show will loop back and return
to milwaukee... tell me... At the time, the show had not been
rescheduled, and i had to send my tickets back to ticket master for a
refund..  This *would* have been the closest i would have come to seeing
a Who concert... I still cant believe it...

--Chris