Cover shot on Box Set

Going over the "fine print" on the Box Set last night I noticed
a really cool (for me) thing.  I had been looking at all of the
photos and trying fit in with my memory of Who shows.  Well the
photo on the cover with Pete leaping and the rest of the band
in the background turns out to come from my first show;
Winterland 3/27/76.  At first I wasn't sure because they played
two nights and I didn't remeber the exact date.  But checking my
file of Bill Graham Presents shows 3/27 was the first of the two.

OK, so the rest of you could care less, but I thought this was
cool :-)

Also on the back page of the booklet is a "thank you" to my
namesake at Eel Pie; the "other" Paul Stevens!

   Paul Stevens                        {apple|decwrl}!metaphor!pstevens
   Metaphor Computer Systems           pstevens@metaphor.com
   Mountain View, CA