RE: BootsSun Dec 7 12:10:24 PST 1997

Paul Stevens wrote
> I, for one, would be quite interested in doing trees.  Unfortunately I
don't
> have a real high quality way to make copies, but it is acceptable.  It
seems
> like the list is not that large and trees might be fairly easy to do.  Are
> there any folks who might like to offer a choice for a "seed"?  A good
quality
> CD boot that is owned by one or more list members might be a good choice.

On a related subject, I've still got a second copy of an Amsterdam 1969
Who concert on CD that I want to get rid of. Does anyone out there want
to swap or buy it? (Swapping is probably more practical, given the postage
involved.)

Daniel
 --
Daniel Bowen, Atlas Project
NTC, Telecom Australia [Telstra], Melbourne