Sugar covers "Armenia City in the Sky"

I have one addition to Ed Hanel's Illustrated Who Discography book:
Sugar (Bob Mould, Husker Du anyone?) does a totally gonzo cover of
"Armenia City in the Sky"....I love it..ironic, I have never heard Pete's
or the Who do this song...I think I might pick up "The Who Sell Out" to
hear it. What is the song about anyway?

                                CompuServe:72241,1735
                                America Online: brendon355
                                brendonm@netcom.com
Brendon Macaraeg=a forward thinking person. Yes I give a damn thank you.