Errors and questions

Well, as long as Svante's started posting boxset booklet errors, for
completist's sake I'll mention that in the chronology they misspelled
John's solo album as "Whistle R*h*ymes".

    It says in the booklet that "Twist&shout" was recorded at the CNE stadium
    in Toronto, whereas in several other places (on the CD sleeve) it says
    Shea stadium. Which is it?

I couldn't testify whether or not it's Shea, but I have the Toronto show
on tape so I should be able to post whether or not it's Toronto, unless
someone else beats me to it.

Nice catches, Svante.

Alan