What is your fav song from the video?

Mine are "Water" and "Music Must Change".  The first one captures the
band when they're really hot and everything is clicking.  It sure
puts the studio version in a different perspective, though I've
always liked the rhythm to this song.  "Music Must Change" is
probably the best live KJ song I've heard.  Rabbit really adds
something with the organ, and Townshend's solos are superb.

BTW I missed the bit on Lifehouse.  In the video they say for both
"Water" and "I Don't Even Know Myself" that they were on their
upcoming album (this is 1970).  Were these intended tracks for
Lifehouse, or did they have another album in mind in late '70?
Daltrey also says at the Isle of Wight that they were halfway done.
I always thought the Lifehouse sessions were in April of '71.

Ian Derby