PBS Special in August?

In my current issue of Stereo Review, there is an ad for the Who's
new boxset and video.  At the bottom it says "Don't Miss the PBS
Special This August".  Does anyone have any background on this?

Also: I asked this before but I didn't get a response:  The last time
our cable company had the Disney channel free, I saw a short clip of
what looked to be the Who at Pontiac 1975.  Was this shown?  It's
possible it was advertising the Kids Are Alright but I didn't know.