Looking for painfully trivial info. Can you help?

WhoListers,

	I'm in the midst of trying to finish up the giant Excel spreadsheet
based Who (and solo) discography. There's two dates I'm trying to find for
concerts. I've got month/year/venue, but no date. If anyone knows, please
send it on!

	I promise, once this sucker's done, I'll mail to interested parties
or post it somewhere common (I won't send it to the list though - don't
fear!)

	The two dates are for the following shows:

	The Who at Dallas Memorial Auditorium, Sept. '69
		(the "Gather Your Wits" bootleg)
	Roger Daltrey at the Orpheum in Boston, Dec. '85
		(live tracks from singles)

	If you know, let me know!

	Thanks a lot.

	-- Owen