Pete demos?

Has there been any attempt at listing all of the Pete Townshend demos that
are floating around?  I know some of these would be included in the bootleg
files, but a great many that I know of have only been in tape circulation.

Also, that new Shakin' All Over CD is great but, if you already have one
version of this show you won't really be getting that much of an upgrade in
quality.  The songs that fade out or in are still incomplete.