cd bootlegs

Hi gang!
I need a favor... I'm going to New York this week and I hope to pick
up some new Who bootlegs and I'd like some advice.
Please let me know what you think are the five best Who bootlegs on
cd.  I have "The Tommy Demos" and I think its excellent.  I'm
interested in either live or studio.  Please e-mail me directly or if
this would be of interest to others, post it to the list.

I know that this question has been asked before but I think I have
problems with my short term memory!

Thanks for your help.

Mike
(miket@wkar.msu.edu)