30 years Video

Hi..

I wish that there was a clip of the early performances
of Baba O'Riley or WGFA...Say, the WHO'S NEXT tour, or
similar time period.

Anyone have one from the time that WHOS NEXT came out?

I have always been curious to see if they ever had the
violin live or was it always a harmonica.
( On BABA)

Are the versions from "TKAA" supposed to be the "ultimate
versions"?

I would have enjoyed the video more knowing that they would
have gone from say, Water to BABA, or something like that..

But, the video is cool anyway..

By the way, Rolling Stone magazine gave the box set
5 stars, a classic in their book... :)

Pete