WHO Boots

Where do most of you "boot collectors" get your
records from ?

I usually patronize a record dealer at a flea market here
in New Jersey, but other than that, what should I look
out for ?

Is there any type of record shows that you can get them from >?

Also, can't people ( And the answer is probably in the question)
getr arrested for selling illegal albums ?

I always thought that every time I looked through a pile of albums.

But since the same guy  is there every time, I guess, its no.

Pete