Kids Are Alright Video

Hey..

Someone posted a little time back that
they had either bought the TKAA video
or the laser disc and had awful sound
quality and had tried to contact MCA
video (??) or tried to get it resolved
some how ?

I am pretty sure that that was the topic.

Anyhow... I recently ( 2 days ago) bought
TKAA on home video ( VHS ) and having seen
it already on TV ( Plus I own a VIDEODISC
copy from that attempt by RCA to make VIDEO
DISC big in the early '80s) I noticed that
the sound WAS pretty awful.

I really anticipated seeing this video because
the box said "Added Bonus Performance", and
the treack listing had mentioned "My Wife".
( It was only the "Kids Are Alright", which
is on "Whos Better Whos Best" ).

But, I guess I am spoiled, somewhat, because this
video sure could have used some type of HI FI
remastering ( if possible).

Also, I have always been confused about some other
items.

Were the performances from Kilburn State meant to
be for TKAA as well as the Shepperton Studio's
performances ? I have seen clips/photo's from
both and it looke like everyone was wearing the
same clothes. ( Why didnt MY WIFE  get put in the
movie ? )

( ...Isnt Kilburn State where Townshend said "Theres a guitar up here
     if any big mouth little kid wants to come and f**king take it
     from me..? )

Thanks

Pete .