What Rotten Luck!

	 Last night I was all set to record the PBS special "In the Spotlight" -
    "The Who: Thirty Years of Maximum R&B."...
    Could anyone please tell me if this one hour show was an edited version of
    the new video or was it something else?  Thanks.
							  Tim

Condolences.  I haven't seen it yet myself (plan to get it on the
rebroadcast Wed. the 17th) but I've been told it's an edited version of
the commercial "30 Years" video, with interviews by non-Who persons
added.

Alan