Two questions

Can anyone out there enlighten me as to the whereabouts of Who-related
gif files on the Net? There seems to be an appalling lack of them!

Also, in the box set, there is a discrepancy between what the booklet
says and what is on the disc re: the place and date for the recording
of "Twist and Shout" (I think; if it's another track, be kind; I'm at work
and the box set is not!). One place, it's stated as being from Shea Stadium;
the other, from Exhibition Stadium in Toronto. Any ideas?

Walter W. Giesbrecht                             walterg@vm2.yorku.ca
York University Libraries                        416/736-5639  x77551
     "Knowledge, sir, should be free to all!" -- Harry Mudd