Who Sells Out

Brendon sez:

    As for the rest of WSO, brilliant! ...Also, "Rael" sounds like at
    the end it has Tommy's "Sparks" tacked on...interesting.

Just wanted to point out that, as "Who Sell Out" was released prior to
"Tommy," it is the "Underture" and "Sparks" that have bits of "Rael"
included, not vice versa.  In fact, from listening to "Rael" on the boxset
recently, it sounds to me like the tracks used at the point we're
discussing in the "Underture" ARE the tracks from WSO.

Alan