Lifehouse

Folks,

A while back someone was asking about what tracks should or should not have
been part of "Lifehouse". I meant to post a reply then, but I didn't get
around to it.

Anyway, a year or so ago I made a list of songs that I was pretty sure were
set for "Lifehouse" and tried to take a stab at the order based on the plot.
Here's my best guess. Thoughts?

	-- Owen

BABA O'RILEY
    The opener. Sets up the current situation.

PURE AND EASY
    First mention of idea of a perfect note.

LET'S SEE ACTION
    The supporters of the Lifehouse begin to band together.

MARY
    A love-interest sideline (which could really go anywhere, I suppose)

THE RELAY
    The word about the Lifehouse is spread.

GOING MOBILE
GETTING IN TUNE
    People gather at the Lifehouse, and tune in to the music.

LOVE AIN'T FOR KEEPING
    Love interest sideline, part 2 (they meet at Lifehouse)

JOIN TOGETHER
    A cry to unite the followers.

BARGAIN
    A moment of personal revelation.

BEHIND BLUE EYES
    A traitor betrays the Lifehouse to the authorities.

WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN
    The authorities shut down the Lifehouse.

SONG IS OVER
    The conclusion.

Extras, so far ...

PUT THE MONEY DOWN

    Perhaps someone trying to arrange transport to the show?

TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING

    Someone deciding to come to the show? Or to not come?

TIME IS PASSING

    Ya got me here.

MEHER BABA M3, M4, M5

    I assume these would be fillers at the show.