Re: Quick notes...

At 08:55 AM 8/10/94 EDT, OTG@CSI.compuserve.com wrote:
>Wes (and listers)
>
>	From what I'd heard, the new Quad songs for the movie had Kenney Jones
>on drums. I've got nothing that confirms that, just a memory from somewhere...
>
>	-- Owen

That sounds right. I remember an interview with Kenny Jones in which
he said he was doing studio work for tthe Quad soundtrack. The quote I
remember was something like "At one point I looked around and Townsend
was playing guitar, Entwhistle was playing bass, and Daltrey was
singing, and I realized that it was the Who."