Whos Missing? Roger!

As clarification to AlMcK, I called Ticketmaster in Omaha, NB and asked about
the 8/20 DST date at the Arena.  There is no listing, whatsoever, under
Daltrey.  And the Ticketmaster computer network from Omaha normally
includes Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri.  So while I can't attest
to other dates, the Omaha gig is a bust.

Who's on line in Minnesota, as DST was slated for an appearance at the
State Fair on 9/3?  Is that show still a go?  And what about Kansas City
on 9/4?  Please check and post results.  Thanks.
todd