"The Who Sell Out"

Brendon,
	I agree with you, "Sell Out" is a real gem. Kind of an unheralded gem
too. When you see Who albums crop up in polls or mentions in articles, it
seems that "Tommy" or "Who's Next" are the main ones mentioned.

	On a related note - for fun I created my own "expanded Sell Out". If
you take the "Sell Out" outtakes from the box, "Horton Hears The Who" and
and old vinyl boot "Maximum R&B", you get a nice, 60-minute tape with
commericals scattered through BOTH sides.

	-- Owen