Simon Townshend

REGARDING                Simon Townshend
> No, Simon is definitely Pete's brother. And yes, he's had two
> solo albums, "I'm The Answer" and "Simon Townshend's Moving Target".
I have an album by Simon titled 'Sweet Sound'.

Also, I noticed a single in a record shop the other day:

Side A: 'Ready Or Not' (Jackson Browne) by Kenny Jones
Side B: 'Woman Trouble' (Vigrass-Osborne-Lawrie)
                 by Kenney Jones And A Pop Group
1974 - VERTIGO 6078 113

So does anyone (without starting the Keith v Kenney v Simon debate again) know
if this is our Kenney Jones?

Rgds,
  - Denis.