CONGRATULATIONS TO IAN DERBY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Date:  Mon, Aug 8, 1994 10:22 PM EST
>From:  csc2imd@cabell.vcu.edu
>Subj:  Re: TRIVIA /WE HAVE A ***WINNER***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>To:      J M Rosen
>

>Don't mean to be picky, but I thought I came up with this first.  I
>posted my answer 7AM EST this morning. I saw Bill Shaw's at 1PM
>today.   I did give actual track off of Vol 4 as well :).

HOLD THE PHONE FOLKS!!

It looks as though Ian Derby is our winner and Bill Shaw is in fact our
runner-up. I do _not_ get this list in real time. I get the digest.
When Bill sent in his answer to the list today, he also forwarded
a carbon copy to me directly as well. Then I received the above message
after I sent in my post re Bill Shaw as the winner.

Soooooooooo   It looks like Ian Derby will get the NEW CAR, THE MEXICAN
VACATION, THE LIVING ROOM FURNITURE, and THE NEW BIG SCREEN TV
& STEREO SYSTEM and ..........

Bill Shaw gets a cupon for KFC chicken and a copy of our home game to enjoy
for years to come!  :-)

Meet the new boss....
same as the old boss!

Cheers!