Trivia

Oh my god!!! I'm such a moron!!! I should've known this right way...

HERE IS THE ANSWER!!!!

IT'S Tony Iommi from the track Laguna Sunrise and its played in the
background 'Poetry Concerned'. this track came from the best Black
Sabbath album ever (Vol 4).  He is not all there because like Jerry
Garcia, his hands are deformed.  The tips of his fingers on one of
his hands are chopped off.  He had to totally makeover his guitar
style.  His band is missing because either he played the song by
himself, or Black Sabbath is no more (I seriously doubt that!)
GOD!!!! I knew this the day I bought the set.  In fact I was the only
one who recognized this and posted my observation to the list.

Ian