The Jetta GLX list will close on Febuary 1

All,

I will be closing the Jetta GLX list hosted here at igtc.com on February 1,
2003.  The volume on the list has declined to almost nothing in the past
months as there are several other more active lists in its place.

I have continued to maintain this list on a volunteer basis for 2 years
after selling my Jetta, but my time has become severly limited recently as I
have taken a job requiring heavy international travel (currently writing
this from my hotel room in Shenzhen, China).

If there is somebody out there willing to take over hosting & maintenance
duties, I will be happy to work with you to assist in a smotth transition.

Sadly,

- Paul-