Vento Lights

Hi all,

Well I decided to go with a new look on the Jetta and got dual rounds.  So I
have a set of slightly used European Vento lights for sale and wanted to
give the lists a shot at them first before the vacuum gets them.  If you
have been wondering if they are worth it the answer is a definite YES!  The
light output and pattern is so far superior it is not funny.  I drove around
with the stockers back in for a week during the transition and could not
believe the difference.