From: Jim Lill <jpl@vectorbd.com>
To: jettaglx@igtc.com <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Sun Sep 15 09:45:02 2002
Subject: Mystery Tools

I bought a 2000.5 new and there were 2 mystery tools in the trunk.

1 - something akin to a plug wrench
2 - something like a bobby-pin with bent ends

Not surprisingly, the salesman knew nil. Now after 2+ years, I'm curious
what they really are.

I suspect #1 is related to the plugs. I think #2 is for the center caps on
the wheels but it would be redundant to something else with the spare.

For as thick as the manual is (and one that does not fit in the already
too small g-box, some things seem to be missing from its pages.