FS: Bonrath Dynamic-Air-Intake for VW Mk3/A3 Golf/Jetta

FS: Bonrath Dynamic-Air-Intake for Mk3/A3

This is a never installed item.I need to sell this because I need to clean
out the basement and I am selling my car.

Bonrath Dynamic-Air-Intake
"The Dynamic-Air-In-Take System provides greater air flow for the engine. At
60mph the air pressure is such that the engine has a distinct increase in
power. A VW Golf VR6 using the Dynamic-Air-In-Take system will gain around 5
kw more performance."
http://www.bonrath.com/e/dait.htm
MSRP $199 USD (I think)

They are on EBAY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1858064290&rd=
1

It is selling for currently $0.25

Thanks for the interesting and bandwidth,
JACK
Jack Terzian       Markham, Ontario  CANADA
ICQ#: 11845726  (HYEJACK)
Email: Jack_Terzian@howling.com  Cell: (416) 565-9339
SMS: 4165659339@pcs.rogers.com
WWW: http://go.to/hyejack         VW of Toronto http://www.VWoT.org