Got the Jetta back yesterday

Hi everyone, Chris Collier here,

Got some VR6 content to report.

Well I just picked up my Jetta last night after having the following done:

  1.. VW Golf hood installed.
  2.. Smooth sanded my Zender Softline front bumper.
  3.. Zender Golf grille.
  4.. Full Respray of my Jetta in VW factory Cool White.
Previous to the Jetta going in for the above, I had just installed a Euro Core
support and Rebar.

All I can say is, OH MY GAWD!!!!! it looks so good. The Golf hood with the
MKIV smoked lights, Zender Grille, and Zender Softline front bumper looks
really sharp. I know that there are quite a few people that don't care for the
Zender front bumper, but I think that it really looks nice and rounded, and it
is PU not fiberglass.

I always thought that my black car showed the most differences in paint color,
but I now think that white has to be the worse. Previous to the complete
respray, the colors were off just a little bit...and over time, I had come
accustomed to it. Now that the car has a fresh new skin on it, it is really
apparent how good it looks.

As soon as I snap some pics, I will get them posted to see them.

Chris

Chris Collier
collierc@bellsouth.net