VW and Audi Specials from Rapid Parts for October 2002

VW and Audi Specials from Rapid Parts for October 2002

<![if !supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]>

<![if !supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]>

10% off all Replacement Parts  We have one of the largest inventories of
Audi and VW replacement parts. Get your car ready for Winter. Belts,
filters, bearings, wires, Bosch wiper blades, tune-up parts, water pump
etc.

<![if !supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]>

Bulbs, High Intensity Long Life  $34.95/pair  These are standard wattage
high intensity bulbs that will not burn the headlamp plugs like the high
wattage ones will.

<![if !supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]>

10% off Hot New Items on this web page:
http://WWW.rapidparts.com/vorlink/

<![if !supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]>

This sale is in effect through October 31, 2002.  Please use code S102002
when ordering on line,
https://secure1.hispeed.net/rapidparts/Pages/prt_req.html Put the code
number in the Special Instruction field. If you call in your order
(845-352-1138) give the code number to our salesperson. The discounts
only apply if you use the code number when you place your order. Thank
you for your patronage.