From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Adam S. Nickerson
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 1:56 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Runs rough after rainstorms...

My 1990 Jetta 8v has started to run very rough for the first dozen or so
kilometers after it has rained.  Have to really feel things out when
pulling away at a light or it will stall. If I put the hammer down in
any gear, it really bogs down and takes a long long time to get up to
speed.  I assume water is getting in somewhere, but not sure what to
check out.

Most times my car is under cover so it doesn't matter too much, but if
its an easy fix I'd like to take care of it.

Thanks,

Adam.

PS -- Does anyone still have a copy of the Bentley manual online?

--
LaTeX Limerick:
\int_{1}^{\sqrt[3]{3}}z^{2}\mathrm{d}z\times \cos \frac{3\pi}{9}=\ln