Battery Drain

Greetings, GLXers...

I haven't been driving my '98 GLX much lately - maybe once or
twice a week (been trying to talk myself into taking the bike
and getting some excercise).  I've been having trouble with the
battery going dead (not enough power for the starter relay to
engage) within 2 or 3 weeks after being fully charged.

It's a brand new 5-year battery (replaced in Feb - the old one
wouldn't hold a charge at all).  The parasitic load is 25-40mA,
tested after the car had been sitting overnight.  From what I
can figure, this should be well within the normal range, but can
anyone confirm?

Is there anything in the car that might be cycling on more than
it should while the engine is off?  The weather has been mild
(~70F).  I watched the load for about 5 minutes, and it didn't
change.  I checked it with the alarm disarmed.

Anyone have any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks, Stefan