One Lap in Colorado reminder 5/6/02

Just as a reminder, One Lap of America is coming to Colorado this Monday May
6th to PPIR. Denver area people are meeting in front of the Starbucks at the
Albertsons shopping center on the corner of Arapahoe and Yosemite around
6:00 am, and leaving promptly at 6:30 am. Then we will head down to Colorado
Springs and meet with the Springs people at 7:15 at the Discount Tire off of
Garden of the Gods Rd. Head west on Garden of the Gods till you get to
Forest Hill Rd. on the left side. We will leave there for PPIR at 7:30.
Bring your Talk-Abouts and we will be tuned into channel 7 sub 21. Hope to
see you guys there!

Chadwick
95 Vento VR6
"I'm lost in the Vortex and ain't comin' back"- Insolence