Re:Tires....

I have been having my own tire quandry lately...I am looking at a set of
rims that have Toyo Proxy FZ4's on them...the write ups are mixed...I need
a 17" tire to drive everyday, in the rain, and also not squeal like a pig
when I push it a boit on the weekends...no autocrossing or anything, but
what we all want, a well balanced tire.....the Kumhos feel off my list
since I have heard they tend to be noisy and not so grippy in the colder
weather, but are popular since they are cheap....

Sean
aka EuroStyle
---