GLX Overhaul, My Opinion

I have a 96 GLX as well. This is what I have on mine. I am very happy with
all mods and would recomend them to anyone with a VR6. (I'm not a fan of the
4cyl.what a waste).

Neuspeed Soft Sport - 1 1/2 inch drop (2 inches is too much)

Boge Turbo Gas struts - Only becouse I feel Billsteens are Sooo expensive,
but if          you have the duckets..........

Eurosport Strut Tower Support - You need one trust me, you could go with
Neuspeed, there O.K. but I like Eurosport

Turn 2 - Motor mount and bushings

Front and Rear lower sway bars.

I run factory 15's on my car, 16's tend to suck what little low end torque
the VR6 has to offer.

It seems like your car will look Phat, sound great, be very fast, and Stop on
a dime.............., but you'll be all over the place if you do not have a
suspention to keep it grounded.

Let me know how you make out...

Matt in CT