From: PSIGLX@aol.com [mailto:PSIGLX@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 8:14 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: short shift kit

AWE Tuning used to make one, but I think last time I talked to them they
stopped, Neuspeed has a kit out, I think they charger $325, and the 1 I feel

is the best out there currently is the Diesel Geek (www.dieselgeek.com)
shifter which does 50% side to side along with the regular shifter through
shortening.  Theirs is $175.  I have the Neuspeed in my GLX Now and will
eventually swap it out, but other things come first.

Jeff